Nestle Lactogen 2 Step 2 Follow Up Formulated Milk Powder 650g
Open time: 2:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm
|* Region / State:|
|* Post Code:|
- Skimmed Milk Powder (cow’s milk) (protein source), Whey protein (cow’s milk) (protein source), Maltodextrin, Vegetable oil ((Palm fruit, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower seed), Sucrose, Soya, Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (A, B1, B2 ,B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Probiotics 10 6 cfu/g (Lactobacillus reuteri culture), Copper Sulphate, Lactose, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate.
2. Wash bottle, teat, and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains
3. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of a safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup
6. Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
8. Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
9. Close tin tightly after each use. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks of opening.
|Quantity per feed||No. of feeds per day|
|Age of infant||Prev. boiled water in ml*||No. of measuring scoops**||Formula||Others foods|
*To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
**NOTE: Only use enclosed scoop and ensure scoop is dry before and after use. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of the proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
***At this age it is often recommended to gradually introduce cereals and progressively vegetables, fruit, meat and fish. Since individual needs vary, ask your healthcare professional for advice.
Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold the baby upright while feeding. Infant formula increases an infant’s risk of ear infection. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!