LACTOGROW Stage 3 is for children from 1 years to 3 years.
LACTOGROW Stage 3 is a source of :
- Probiotic cultures (L.reuteri DSM 17938) help in improving gut comfort.A good gut environment is essential for absorption of nutrients.
- DHA is found in abundance in the brain.
- Calcuim for development of strong bones & teeth.
- Happy Nutri ,combination of 15 vitamins and minerals for optimum growth & development.
1. Place cleaned feeding and preparation equipment into water.Make sure it is completely immersed and that no air bubbles are trapped
2. Cover pan with a lid and bring to a rolling boil.Making sure the pan does not boil dry.
3. Wash hand with soap and water.Dry with clean cloth or disposable towel.
4. Read formula instructions to find out the exact amount of water and powder your infant needs.Adding more or less could make infants ill.
5. Pour correct amount of boiled water into clean and sterilized feeding bottle.The water should be cooled down to about 40C.
6. Mix thoroughly by gently shaking bottle.
7. Immediately cool under running tap water or in container of cold or iced water.Do not wet or immerse bottle lid and teat.
8. check feed temperature by dripping a little onto the inside of your wrist.It should feel lukewarm,not hot.Cool further if neccessary.
9. Feed infant.Discard ang feed that has not been consumed within 2 hours.
|Quantity per feed
||Prev. boiled water in ml*
||No. of measuring scoops**
*To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold the baby upright while feeding. Infant formula increases an infant’s risk of ear infection. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.